If you provide your employees with any employment benefits from the list below a P11d needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 5th July 2020.
A P11D is a statutory form required by HMRC detailing benefits and expenses that your company has provided to directors and employees. If you have provided any benefits in tax year 2019/20 and wish for us to prepare the P11d’s due, we will require the details by Friday 22 May 2020 to allow us time to prepare and file the forms by the deadline.
Such benefits include:
- Assets transferred to directors/employees (cars, property, goods)
- Payments made on behalf of employee
- Vouchers and credit cards
- Living accommodation
- Mileage allowance in excess of 45p/25p per mile
- Company cars and vans
- Health insurance or medical treatment
- Relocation expenses
- Services supplied to the employee
- Assets placed at employee’s disposal
- Expense payments made on behalf of the employee
- Miscellaneous items, such as subscriptions and professional fees
If we have already prepared your P11d’s for 2019/20 or you have already provided the information to us, please ignore this email.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.